Ile aux Cerfs is a picturesque island spread over 87 hectares of untouched land off the east coast of Mauritius. It is famous for its white sandy beaches, its turquoise lagoons and for the wide range of restaurants, water sports and land activities on offer.
It is also home to one of the most beautiful golf courses in the world, the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, an 18-hole championship golf course designed by two-time Masters champion Bernhard Langer.
Why visit Ile aux Cerfs?
- The most iconic island in Mauritius with a variety of sandy beaches overlooking the turquoise colours of one of the largest coral-reef lagoons.
- Three restaurants offering different styles of cuisine and two bars with a large selection of drinks and cocktails.
- The Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club and its 18-hole par-72 championship golf course. Designed by Bernhard Langer it is one the most famous golf courses in the world.
- Exciting Ile aux Cerfs theme nights for any corporate or private event.
- Many water activities are done on the island.
The Ile aux Cerfs island features 3 restaurants offering different styles of cuisine and 2 bars with a large selection of drinks and cocktails.
Paul & Virginie Restaurant
Barefoot restaurant serving grilled, fried or steamed local fish, seafood, simple Mauritian dishes and wooden-oven baked pizzas overviewing the famous turquoise water of Ile aux Cerfs with its natural swimming-pool lulled by the white sandy beach.
La Chaumière Masala Restaurant
Set in a unique location, offers a palette of three cuisines namely Indian, Mauritian and Asian where customary cuisines have been revisited with the talent and audacity of our Chef.
Sands Beach Bar
Features a large variety of pizzas, from Italian classics to newly revisited pizzas.
Langer’s Bar & Grill
Built on the highest point of the island overlooking the beautiful driving range of the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club. The Restaurant is a cool, open and relaxing space, perfect for exquisite lunches and relaxing after your round, or taking a quiet break.